One must be aware of the factors to prevent and promote the important nutrients absorption.
Everyone is aware that certain nutrients are essential for the health and normal body functioning. These are various trace elements, such as vitamins and minerals, as well as macroelements - proteins, fats and carbohydrates. Our body is not capable of producing all of them naturally, so those must be supplied through foods.
If our body fails to digest and transform a sufficient amount of essential nutrients, this can result in various health problems and complaints involving lack of energy and concentration, digestion, skin, bone, and many diseases as well.
Factors to prevent the important nutrients absorption and transformation in our body:
1. Wrong foods choice: insufficient consumption of natural and fresh products.
2. Wrong foods combination.
3. Insufficient caloric intake.
4. Unhealthy diet to result in the risk of pathogenic provoking human body medium.
5. Various heavy metals and toxins accumulation in your body.
6. Various digestive problems such as irritable bowel, constipation, gastritis, ulcerative colitis, dysbacteriosis, etc.
7. Exposure to the sun deficiency.
8. Enzyme function weakness.
9. Genetic mutations, possible precondition for the dysfunctional methylation, detoxification and transformation of vitamins.
10. Wrong nutritional supplements choice.
Factors to promote the important nutrients absorption and transformation in your body:
1. Various fresh, well-ripened fruits and vegetables consumption to supply you with a great deal of the necessary minerals and vitamins.
2. Enzyme high fresh food sufficient amount intake. It should be approx. 60-80% of your menu. These are fruits, vegetables, sprouts, soaked seeds and nuts, freshly squeezed fruit and vegetable juices.
3. Consume a variety of whole grain cereals and bean foods to supply you with the necessary calories, carbohydrates, proteins and B-group vitamins. Soak them for a better absorption and flush some of them (brown rice, cinnama) after boiling.
4. A variety of seeds and nuts in your menu to supply you with the necessary lean fats. Your body produces most of them itself, however, the essential fatty acids such as Omega-3, Omega-6 and Omega-9 must be supplied from external sources. For better absorption, soak beforehand the seeds and nuts, however, do not consume more than 50-60 g per day. We recommend you a linseed and chia consumption being 30% min. of your daily seeds and nuts intake to supply you the adequate Omega-3 amount with.
5. Proper food combination for best digestion.
6. Adequate caloric intake. These are between 1500 and 2500 calories for women and 2500-3000 calories correspondingly for men with healthy lifestyle.
7. Avoid any heavy and oily foods such as meat, fish, eggs, most milk and concentrated fats such as olive oil, olive oil, unrefined sunflower oil, margarine being obstacle to the absorption of trace and macro elements.
8. Adhere to unloading days (water, juice, fruits) to cleanse your body from accumulated toxins and other harmful substances.
9. Expose yourself regularly to sun for 15-30 minutes every day to get the vital for your body vitamin D3.
Despite the hard times we live in, everyone can enjoy a good health if he persists accordingly. Consuming the right foods and their proper preparation and combination can protect us from most widespread dietary deficiencies.
Additional high in vitamins and minerals nutritional supplements intake can both help us accordingly and do us harm. Therefore, it is of utmost importance to tailor the supplements accordingly to our individual health status to include more accurate diagnostics through various biochemical and genetic testings. That is why you should contact a health nutritionist with a long-standing practice and extensive knowledge of the biochemical, metabolic and genetic processes in the body.
We recommend the following nutritional supplements:
1. Vitamin D3 is extremely important, especially in the winter. Persons who do not expose to the sun and those having Vitamin D activating gene mutation both are Vitamin D3 deficiency predisposed.
2. Vitamin B12 should be administered by:
The B12 types being best taken and harmless are as follows: Methylcobalamin, Hydroxycobalamin, Adenosylbobalamin. The B12 related topic is quite extensive and we will soon cover a lot about it
3. Omega-3 for those being unable to consume sufficient Omega-3 raw vegetable sources amounts (linseed, chia, succulents, spinach, lettuce, seaweed, blueberries, strawberries, etc.)
Further testings are recommended to carry out on all of the rest nutritional supplement types to ascertain whether a person needs them.
Human body has the unique ability to extract the maximum from the minimum, throw away anything unnecessary and take everything it needs - it is the intrinsic self-preservation mechanism. Plant food and more fresh fruits basically supply us with the needed nutrients. We are vibrant, happy, energetic and calm when we have everything we need.