According to WHO (World Health Organization) cancer is one of the prevailing causes for death in the world. About 12 million people are diagnosed with cancer each year and nearly 8 million die from this disease. If this upward trend in the numbers continues, by 2030 there will be nearly 12 million deaths annually.
Comprehending the causes of this deadly disease and the ways to prevent and control it, can significantly reduce the damage that cancer causes worldwide. The chance to cure many types of cancer is definitely high, especially if it is detected early and treated properly. But even more important it is to take appropriate preventive measures to ensure our security and peace.
To protect yourself from cancer Health Center Vita Rama advises:
1. Avoid consumption of meat and meat products. WHO declared meat and meat products carcinogenic, claiming that they are one of the prevailing causes of cancer worldwide. According to WHO, even the intake of small amounts of meat can increase the risk of the deadly disease. For those consuming meat, highest is the risk of colon cancer – cause of death for millions of people every year.
2. Avoid consumption of fried food. Foods with high fat content, particularly heated - such as those that are used in cooking or reheating, may cause cancer. Frequent consumption of fried foods or foods cooked with fat, increase manifold the likelihood of developing colon cancer. During the cooking process carcinogenic substances referred to as acrylamides are formed that increase the risk of developing the deadly disease. Most acrylamides are in packaged foods like chips and other fried snacks.
3. Avoid the consumption of dairy products. Various scientific studies have shown that milk products contribute substantially to the development of prostate, testicular, ovarian, and breast cancer. Studies conducted at Harvard have shown that men who consume dairy products more than twice a day, have a 34% greater risk of developing prostate cancer compared to those who did not consume milk products. Moreover, the consumption of dairy products increases acidity in the body which in itself is a prerequisite for the development of cancers.
4. Avoid or completely stop drinking alcohol. There are many studies worldwide that have examined the relationship between alcohol and cancer. They suggest that regular consumption of alcoholic beverages increases the risk of cancer of the mouth, larynx and throat. Even 50 grams of hard liquor a day doubles or even triples the risk of these cancers. There are a huge number of studies indicating that alcohol consumption may be the cause of liver, breast and colon cancer.
5. Stop smoking. The largest percentage of cancer patients die from lung cancer and the major cause for this type of cancer is smoking. In men, 90% of deaths from lung cancer is due to smoking, and for women, the percentage is 80. Smoking also leads to cancer of the larynx, mouth, throat, kidneys, pancreas and stomach.
6. Increase or feed mainly on plant foods - fresh fruits and vegetables, seeds, nuts, grains and beans. The proper combination and sufficient diversity of these foods provides you with all the necessary for the body vitamins, minerals and microelements. By wholesome vegetable nutrition, a person can maintain excellent physical health, reduce excess weight and balance all functions in the body. The result is reducing the risk of many forms of cancer, cardiovascular diseases, diabetes and high blood pressure.
7. Move more and exercise. Physical activity can reduce the risk of cancer because through them we deal with diseases such as obesity, they reduce inflammation, normalize hormone levels, improve insulin resistance and strengthen the immune system. The best form of physical activity for cancer prevention are: swimming, jogging, yoga, brisk and long walk, also riding a bike. In addition to reducing the risk of cancer, cardiovascular, chronic diseases and diabetes respond also very favorably.
All these tips are part of the overall Vita Rama healing therapy for a healthy and happy life. They will protect you not only from cancer but also from almost all types of widespread diseases - cardiovascular, hypertension, diabetes, skin diseases ... all the way to common colds.